Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ARIZONA CARDINAL FOOTBALL GAME

Papa, Mimi, daddy, mommy and me. Papa got us tickets to the Arizona Cardinals game. I am so excited because I love to go to the BIG stadium.The American Flag covered the whole football field it was so cool. Here come the football players! Go Cardinals. My favorite Natchos. This is a must at every sporting event.
Daddy, mommy and me. See daddy acts like he doesn't like the Cardinals, but I think deep down he really does. See my Uncle Anthony LOVES the Cardinals and he makes it very hard for daddy to like them because uncle is always Cardinals this and Cardinals that. But I think uncle might be right this year so daddy is going to be getting alot of text messages..HaHa.

No comments: