Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

FUN DAY AT THE SNOW

Today daddy took me up to the snow at Uncle Travis cabin. Mommy stayed home because she was sick. My friends Brock and Kade were there. This is my first time to ever see snow. Hiking up the mountain .
Uncle Travis daddy and me. I love the mountains.
I love the snow.
Daddy and me thank you daddy for spending the day with me it has been so much fun.
Kade and me.
Brock, Kade and me..We had such a great time thank you for having me over to your cabin to play.
This is my first time to ever go on a sled. I LOVED IT. The faster the better.
Get ready to catch me dad.
Thank you Mast family. Aunt Crystal took all the pictures so we don't have one of her but we want to say we had such a great time.

No comments: