Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CUTE, CUTE

Okay so how cute is she . I know, I know she is mine so of course I think she is cute. But don't you just want to eat her up. Emma girl got some new assessories to go with her outfits. Her brother has been asking about these head bands because we look at our friend Kristi and Jasons blog and their friends the Rogers blog. Well their little girl has like a headband to match every outfit. I mean "every outfit" so I went out and bought the girl some of these and she sure does look cute. I am not that talented to make my own:( You can check out The Scott blog and go under Rogers to see what I mean about the cute headbands...

No comments: