Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I LOVE MY BABY SISTER

I love my baby sister so much...She is so much fun!Here we are at Dr. Strubel's I am getting my 4year checkup and Emma is getting her 2mos checkup. I am going to hold my baby sisters hand because she has to get her shots today. Then I am going to be a tuff boy because I have to get shots too. Then I get a prize:) This is my favorite toy. I get to run and jump in all these balls it is so much fun.
It is baseball time our favorite time of year. I can't wait to go see the Dbacks play. My uncle starts his spring training too. We are really excited because he is with the LA Dodgers now and his spring training is in Arizona so we get to go see him as much as we want. How cool is that? We are going this weekend and I am sure mommy will get lots of pics. So we will keep you posted.

No comments: