Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

BABY SHOWER TIME

It's time to celebrate baby Emma.
Stephanie and me. Thank you for being such a great friend...Love you! Amanda, Ellyn (mom) and me. My cousin Jennifer, Aunt Joyce, and cousin Amanda. Thank you so much for coming. My mom and sister. Love you guys so much. My grandma, cousin Theresa, cousin Laurie and Aunt Darcy. My Nana came all the way from Texas. I am so glad she was there.
Lindy and Ashley. The basket they made was so cute..
Grandma Sconce, Aunt Terri and Robin(mom), thank you for such a beautiful shower. It was a very special day I will always remember. Love you.
Kristi, Laurie, Stephanie, Crystal and Mindy thank you all for coming to share such a special day with me. Love you guys...

No comments: