Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

ITS SOCCER TIME

Well this is my first soccer practice. I am a little unsure about this. My mommy keeps telling me it is going to be fun. My friends Carson and Kade are on my team. Our coach is really nice so I am going to give it my best shot.Here we are waiting for out new uniforms. Practice sure was fun. Our team name is the Tigers. We have our first game on Saturday. Will you look at this cool uniform. I had to wear it all night then mommy said she had to wash it. It has my name on the back and I am #8. There are the proud daddy's. I was a little scared in the game so I didn't do much but this is my first time playing and I will get the hang of this sooner or later. There is the team and Coach Tim.

No comments: