Hunter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emma

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

CAMPING IS SO MUCH FUN !

We are ready for our Rhino ride it is so much fun. Be on the look out for Elk..There are the Elk. Then we went to the Grand Canyon, daddy is a little scared right now he does not like heights. More pictures! Mommy and Stephanie love to take lots of pictures. Carson and I wonder when its ever going to end so we can just get back on the Rhinos.. There's mom and me on the edge we are not scared, don't really know what mom is trying to show me, but it sure is a big hole.. Just had dinner and now I get my treat..How funny is this chair? There is me and dad making smores by the camp fire. Just relaxing in the baseball chair by the camp fire. On our way home ready to sleep we had so much fun camping !

No comments: